"My goal is to offend every race in each episode, just to make it fair." - Fraser
"I want to say that's racist, but I don't know who it's racist to!!" - The Chatroom
As everyone knows, Fraser is one of the most culturally sensitive people of all time.
Of course, any long-time viewer knows nothing on the show is sacred, and he rarely ever means what he says.
Did you know...Edit
- ... that Japan and France are the same country?
- ... that the national hat of Germany is the Fez?
- ... that Germans are actually choking on their own language?
- ... that the primary language of China is "Ching Chong"?
- ... that JFK was an Australian?
- ... that the people who live on the Asian Steppes are called "Mongorians"?
- ... that normal-looking drug dealers are black?
- ... that the Dutch rape sasquatches?
- ... that Jesse Owens apparently never won any gold medals because Fraser thinks Hitler banned all black people in the Olympics?
- ... that the Dutch are just are a cross-breed between the Irish and the Swedish?
- ... that Samurai are Chinese?
- ... that the music piece "Chopsticks" is the same as the Oriental riff?
- ... that the music of the Holy Land is Christmas Carols and Bing Crosby songs?
- ... that a Jewish place of worhsip is called a "Jew House"?
- ... that Canada's culture revolves around knowing nothing about other cultures?
- ... that the writer of "The Art of War" was Shang Tsung?
- ... that German singing is just yelling?
- ... that no English person has ever done a piece of art?
- ... that all southern Italians are plumbers?
Examples of Fracists/Fracism:Edit
- Awkward Moment, I'm...
- Gold in My Teeth
- Tall Cat Parade
- Voice Acting
- FraJew AgarStein